Revivogen question please

lordhair

Established Member
Reaction score
I've got my Revivogen and am about to start using it

The only thing is that it says apply '1ml once a day'

I thought it was best to apply 1ml twice a day to get maximum effectiveness?

It's strange that they've said only once a day

Whoome?

Established Member
Reaction score
I was applying twice a day for a while.. but slowed down to once a day.. didn't feel like it made any difference.. plus smelled too much to just walk around all day smelling like pork fat..

elguapo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I use it just for my hairline and temples, twice a day. Doesn't take much to just use for those regions, and doesn't stink too much, either. Maybe that is your best bet- temples and hairline in the morning, slather everywhere else at night.

Check out this site for info on how long DHT inhibitors last. I think this may be why it says to use it only once a day. I can't rembember what the label says at the moment. I do know that it isn't cheap, so applying more than 2ml each time can be expensive. But good question.

Whoome?

Established Member
Reaction score
what are you guy's results from revivogen? and how long have you guys been using it?

elguapo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
No results so far. Only been using it for a month or so, and just on my temples and hairline. Essentially I will never know if it is revivogen, minoxidil, or combo that saves my hairline/temples, if they are being saved at all. I just want the extra 5ar competitor in those areas in my regimen.

HairLossTalk.com uses revivogen and other things instead of propecia. Check out his story. I like the science behind it, as well.

It isn't cheap, but applied to just the hairline/temples 2x daily, one bottle goes a long long way.