Revivogen -- New COLOR and CONSISTENCY?

viceroy

Reaction score
i know this has come up before, but...

the Revivogen that i know and love is DARK BROWN.

this new batch i got is a LIGHT TRANSPARENT YELLOW, and more 'watery' seeming. it also seems to smell more like ALCOHOL.

i think i'm going to call the company.

HAS ANYONE FOUND DEFINITIVE INFORMATION ON THIS SUBJECT?

-is this just the new look of revivogen, whereby all future orders will start looking like this?

- or is this some shitty 'fluke batch' that is not nearly as concentrated as it should be and thus will not work as well???

viceroy

Reaction score
okay, so i spazzed out and spoke too soon.

a simple search here yielded the following response that HairLossTalk.com got from the company on the subject:

'There is no new Revivogen formula and its ingredient's concentration remain unchanged. The change in color is mainly due to normal variations of the color of Grape Seed Extract which changes from season to season. This is out of our control but we rather use the variant with less color to avoid staining problems. We are searching for a better grape seed extract with minim color variation and least color so we can keep the formula's color similar to the recent batch received by your customer.'

(i s'pose we should leave my posting here for the idiots like me who are unable find the answer fast enough...)