revivogen eating through the dropper?!

HairyN

Established Member
Reaction score
I have a bottle of revivogen from about 1 1/2 - 2 years back when i first got paranoid about male pattern baldness...i stopped using it

i looked at it today in the cabinet and noticed that it was EATING through the dropper...now what im wondering is if this can do this to a dropper made of rubber and plastic how can it possibly have been a good thing for my hair at any point...when i stopped using it i was convinced that it excurbated my hairloss...was i right?

i can provide pictures of it with my digital camera if needed

G

That stuff burned the crap out of my scalp. Didn't seem to bother most of the other users around here. I tried to build up dose slowly to make my scalp accustom to it but it didn't work. It still burned the crap out of my scalp.

I did like the shampoo but meh

daedalus

Reaction score
I've been on Revivogen for about two months now - the shampoo and topical solution. I apply the solution every night before bed. I've experienced no scalp problems whatsoever. As far as results, I can't really say at this point if it's working or not.

I'm still losing a lot of hair everyday, mostly in the shower, but overall my hair looks the same as it did two months ago. I've been taking pics to track the results so I'm going to wait another couple of months to decide. I also use folligen spray almost everyday. Again, I've experienced no side effects with this whatsoever. This all may be a complete waste of money and time - who knows. But I'm going to ride it out for a few months and see what happens.

By the way, I'm not taking propecia or rogaine (I'm sure this will have a lot of bad reactions on this board). Anyway, I'll keep you guys posted on the results.

G

daedalus, it will be great to hear if you get any results from these products alone because most people use them in conjunction with proven treatments so the effects are unclear.

Of course, if you find out Revivogen is a miracle cure I still won't be able to use it ;)

Grantspots

Established Member
Reaction score
Along the same line...if you take an old penny and put it into a packet of Taco Bell "Fire" sauce for 5 minutes, it will wipe clean to look practically brand new.

Another useless piece of trivia brought to you by yours truly.

jerry grant