Revita the BIG shed......

aibo82

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi

how many of you guys are shedding badly on this? Ive been using it for about 2 week now first week I had constant itching from it and loseing lots of hair if using it as instructed so much so i had scabs in my head!

so reduced it to a pre treat with a gentle shampoo for 2 min revita for 3 min and a condition for 2min adding moister back into my scalp it helped a huge amount less hair shed and itching gone!!

I think 2 and 5 minutes is far to long for revita shampoo its to drying and increases sebum to much my scalp is like a tub of butter the next day and i never had this befor with any shampoo!!

Carl

Lucky_UK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Me too!!!!

1 week in and I have never seen so many hairs on my pillow and in the sink

It does say this will happen but I am worried as others here has experienced shedding for longer than the two weeks that revita says

G

Guys, are you really sure that Revita is good for you if it makes your scalp itch and lose more hairs? I had the same reaction, so I stopped it altogether even though it was so expensive. I don´t want to risk my hair.

stampede

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I have to say, I've had a similar experience with Revita. Shedding I can accept, but inflammation and itching can't be good.

I use it once a week now. Perhaps I should ditch it altogether.

aibo82

Established Member
Reaction score
i think if they did away with keto it would be a good shampoo i think its far to harsh to use 5 times a week for that amount of time!

ginger-uk

Established Member
Reaction score
sh*t I have been using this shampoo everyday, sometimes twice a day, and I was sure it was making my hair alot worse. After having it cut today I can confirm it too.

I'm not sure its a good thing either. Like others have said, for the first week to ten days my head itched like mad, now it just apears my thinned areas are thinner still.

I'm not sure what to do with this now...

e reed

Established Member
Reaction score
I've heard nothing but negative things about Revita. I think every one needs to bail out on that product.

Lucky_UK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I cut down to using 2-3 times a week and although I notice hairs here and there it doesn't seem as bad as at first, I will stick it out and see what happens and report back to you, I have noticed my hair feels a lot thinner but it was very fine to start with

aibo82

Established Member
Reaction score
Im off the SH%T its made my hair worse ive lost a small area of one temple and have a big spot there now! Its rubbish!

omgwtfbbq

Reaction score
Huh... wild. I had no shed, personally - and I've been using it daily since it was available.

Besides, I thought a shed was supposed to be a really good sign?

G

omgwtfbbq said:
Huh... wild. I had no shed, personally - and I've been using it daily since it was available.

Besides, I thought a shed was supposed to be a really good sign?

Hmm, some say it is for minoxidil but definetly not for Revita.

I tried to warn newbies on Ket-Shampoos because imo they can make it worse, but when I did so I was usually insulted or made fun of by other people who claimed it was "just a shampoo" and could do no harm. I stay away from that sh*t, everybody else has to make his own decision.

Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score
ive used it for over a month now almost every day no big sheds... and my scalp is greate.. hair is alsow alot better then with nizoral.
But some people react badly to keto, and should not use it if it causes rednes and itch. Its called an alergic reaction people... body is trying to tell u 2 stopp using it. It alsow says so on the instructions on nizoral and revita, that stop usage if u get alergic reaction!

Just thought i should inform u guys since u probably didnt read it...

John

ginger-uk

Established Member
Reaction score
I've just ordered some thats all. I just use it twice a week and see how I get on.

G

Why some people are still using this hair poisons calling themselves "ket-Shampoos" is beyond me. A shed is considered normal with minoxidil, but not with this f*****g shampoo. :shakehead: :smack: