Revisiting Demodex as it relates to scalp/skin disorders

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
The notion that microscopic mites might be the instigators of various scalp/skin often associated with excessive sebum build-up and/or itchiness is nothing new.

It's infrequent allusion to human hair loss has been predominantly met with skepticism in the medical and hair loss communities.

However in spite of the lacking conclusive clinical support and half baked exchanges between fellow posters like you and I,

It recently has recycled once more in another presumably popular hair loss site/forums.

So with some healthy reservation I serve the curious food for thought to my HairLossTalk.com friends to carefully chew and digest,

at their own freewill and accord. :)

http://www.hairlosscure2020.com/demodex-mites-and-hair-loss/

mr_robot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I looked into this a while back and the thing is ethanol will kill Demodex, considering how much crap I put on my head that has alcohol in it every night I'd be amazed if I had any left.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Ha ha I know what you're saying, and I can't forget to mention the copious volume of distilled spirits I used to consume.

I looked into this a while back and the thing is ethanol will kill Demodex, considering how much crap I put on my head that has alcohol in it every night I'd be amazed if I had any left.