Reversing gyno?

G

Is there any way to reverse gyno without a surgery? I have always had a slight gyno which I think has gotten worse during my 7 months on finasteride. The weird thing is, the gyno is much more severe on my left side, and I have much more body fat on my left side on the whole. Dunno why this is, I am very left-handed since I had a surgery on my right hand when I was 4. That might have something to do with it, but I'm not sure.

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
GrowHairGrow! said:
Is there any way to reverse gyno without a surgery? I have always had a slight gyno which I think has gotten worse during my 7 months on finasteride. The weird thing is, the gyno is much more severe on my left side, and I have much more body fat on my left side on the whole. Dunno why this is, I am very left-handed since I had a surgery on my right hand when I was 4. That might have something to do with it, but I'm not sure.
just go to the gym and work on your chest musciles

hellohello

Established Member
Reaction score
That won't reduce Gyno, if anything it will make it worse as you build muscle behind the tissue it pushes the gyno out further from your chest making it look bigger.

Some anti-estrogen drugs (theres some threads on here search around) or surgery are the only two options.