Revelation Regarding Getting a Woman

ChrisW1980uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Exactly he thinks if a woman is not interested its because he is bald and think he is "ugly" when they are interested its because she has mental problems like you said they cant win how can they with hes mindset like that he is asking for loneliness i would like to know how he will get women thinking like this he needs to break the "chain" and start thinking positive.

Let's not forget, that he's not interested in a woman around his age,or ones that are "ugly" and is observing behaviours on the "bar scene". These really aren't the best places for a 50 year old to meet women. I'm 32 and probably am getting too old for that sort of scene, so if I went out and got nowhere, well it would be the same if I was hanging around university bars etc. I don't understand what his agenda is here, other than to tell vulnerable forum members to give up hope, like he has!

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Let's not forget, that he's not interested in a woman around his age,or ones that are "ugly" and is observing behaviours on the "bar scene". These really aren't the best places for a 50 year old to meet women. I'm 32 and probably am getting too old for that sort of scene, so if I went out and got nowhere, well it would be the same if I was hanging around university bars etc. I don't understand what his agenda is here, other than to tell vulnerable forum members to give up hope, like he has!

Exactly the type off women he is trying to get by the sounds off things if im not mistaken sound like they are old enough to be his daughter they probably not interested in him not cause he is bald but because he is 50 or in his 50s he should be going for women his age and there is a woman interested in him but he is pushing her away and saying she has mental problems.

ChrisW1980uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Exactly the type off women he is trying to get by the sounds off things if im not mistaken sound like they are old enough to be his daughter they probably not interested in him not cause he is bald but because he is 50 or in his 50s he should be going for women his age and there is a woman interested in him but he is pushing her away and saying she has mental problems.
Hit the nail on the head there. I'm steeling myself for another round of personal abuse when he logs back on though!

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Hit the nail on the head there. I'm steeling myself for another round of personal abuse when he logs back on though!

Same lmao but things are not as bad now that macimate? (i can never say his name lmao) and BBSA are gone though it seems to be quite positive in these areas now still people like them here but it seems to be getting better.

ChrisW1980uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Well yes, that's very true. I don't think any of us "optimists" are saying that life is peaches and cream, but it's certainly not as bad as it's made out. You have to get on with life and make the most of what you do have. It's easy for me to say that, but I "lost" years to depression, which I will never get back. I'd hate to see other people falling into the same traps that I did, especially when they're brought down by posters like BBSA, Maicmate and Scarred4Life, for whatever reason, possibly to make themselves feel better...

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Well yes, that's very true. I don't think any of us "optimists" are saying that life is peaches and cream, but it's certainly not as bad as it's made out. You have to get on with life and make the most of what you do have. It's easy for me to say that, but I "lost" years to depression, which I will never get back. I'd hate to see other people falling into the same traps that I did, especially when they're brought down by posters like BBSA, Maicmate and Scarred4Life, for whatever reason, possibly to make themselves feel better...

Same dude i know how you feel i also felt down about it but as you may know im over it now i dont know why i worried maybe cause i was 16 when it started...but all i know now is that it was silly to worry about it...never again thats why im here to help cause i know what its like i wanted to help BBSA etc but i just had it thrown back in my face...their loss.