Results with Laser Comb + 3x wk Nizoral + 4x wk H&S w Zi

mrright036

Reaction score
I am at the 7 week stage of using the Hairmax laser comb and would approximate that my hairloss, ie. towel, sink, is down by half. Too early to see any regrowth but so far so good. I am also using nizoral and HS, plus have started drinking green tea and taking flaxseed. Will post again in a month.

mrright036

Reaction score
I had some sort of scalp condition that the Nizoral helped with. Have had that condition for years. Wish I knew about Nizoral years ago. I saw a few studies conducted using it and the results were interesting. Certain people have unhealthy scalps potentially causing hair to fall out. For them it can really help. I started using it a few years back, off and on. Now that I have seen some of the studies I use it 3x weekly.

mrright036

Reaction score
Changed the shampoo regime trying something that has Piroctone Olamine and noticed a pick-up up in hair shedding. There was next to nothing dropping out before. Will go back to the old regime.

mrright036

Reaction score
After my experiment with another shampoo I'm back to nizoral and H&S and all hair fallout has completly subsided again. Hair looking fuller. Still don't know whether laser comb making a big difference or if it is the shampoo combo, which does seem to be good for my scalp.