Results Since September, 16, 2021 Dutifully Noted and only as a "male".

Nobody Else Except ...?

• Their Alter Ego

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Janey!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Willoway

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What was wrong with the forum while you were gone? List the reasons an valid ones.
Cause I don't want to open a thread an have to bleach my eyes again
Pigeon and those guys gave up without me around to at least partially understand the probabilities of all of that crap and then the suicide/loser posts took over along with systems posts and that was it for some weeks. Toupes and loser posts, say 16 out of the first twenty questions posed. Nothing useful. Nothing pointed nor interesting. The rude/fun guys I hung out with all took a turn for the worst in terms of diminishing the qualities of being a gentleman. Just about my best friend and quipster on here seemed to lose his bearings immediately after I left while having a crisis that he was bound to have, hanging around trannys so much.

How is it fair for a transgender XY to have a full head of hair if say, you don't, the normal run of the mill XY. Those guys are doing everything right and maintaining the birth rate and such so why shouldn't Norwoody have a perfect head of hair too. This is what it is coming too since I have reversed engineered both baldness and how to be hot as a transgender female. I have made failed transplants re-initiate; I have had rejuvenating effects that are difficult even to articulate. Except for the fact that I couldn't handle being a chick, the rest of this is tailor-made for me and I might be 57 but I am younger than when I began HRT by at least two decades.

Willoway

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
An where did I say I hate you? There was nothing wrong with your purpose for posting here, you just went too far with certain things bruh. I don't think HRT is an alternative to real happiness anyway
You didn't; just saying. I mean I have dealt with mental health issues related to this since day one and I get attacked from the left for noting that the "gender" issues of using HRT just for the hair can be perplexing for many if not most going the HRT path except for @bridgeburn who had a grace and elegance most lack but he has had issues to deal with regardless similar to mine as we both look more hybrid than male or female after a couple or three years of estrogenization. Like Bridgeburn, it's the youth and rejuvenation aspects that interest me most but hair is a part of all of that. Like him; I am petite and that fundamentally changes the calculus of all of this. Some folks tend not to like petite people for whom everything turns out just so but again that's making up for the wreck that the rest of my life became, the living hell.

<Shrugs shoulders>. Nobody wants to see ugly chicks post pics and many people feel threatened by people who are better looking as either male or female or other as opposed to others who struggle more so with broadness mostly. Honestly, nobody in general posts pics if you can track them down and verify them. Just me. Essentially zero transgender females are willing to post pics "unless and until their hair is done". It's too painful for most but I have put them all up that make the cut.

How can someone make a "hair" decision if it might fundamentally change the type of orgasms they have? Nobody else is willing to talk about this or the three states of being. Nobody else liberally answers each and every time: "Does HRT make your dick permanently shrink?" Nope, not without orchiectomy but then yeah, that's pretty much the end of finding one's penis as they can go internal and also invert even without surgery.

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You didn't; just saying. I mean I have dealt with mental health issues related to this since day one and I get attacked from the left for noting that the "gender" issues of using HRT just for the hair can be perplexing for many if not most going the HRT path except for @bridgeburn who had a grace and elegance most lack but he has had issues to deal with regardless similar to mine as we both look more hybrid than male or female after a couple or three years of estrogenization. Like Bridgeburn, it's the youth and rejuvenation aspects that interest me most but hair is a part of all of that. Like him; I am petite and that fundamentally changes the calculus of all of this. Some folks tend not to like petite people for whom everything turns out just so but again that's making up for the wreck that the rest of my life became, the living hell.

<Shrugs shoulders>. Nobody wants to see ugly chicks post pics and many people feel threatened by people who are better looking as either male or female or other as opposed to others who struggle more so with broadness mostly. Honestly, nobody in general posts pics if you can track them down and verify them. Just me. Essentially zero transgender females are willing to post pics "unless and until their hair is done". It's too painful for most but I have put them all up that make the cut.

How can someone make a "hair" decision if it might fundamentally change the type of orgasms they have? Nobody else is willing to talk about this or the three states of being. Nobody else liberally answers each and every time: "Does HRT make your dick permanently shrink?" Nope, not without orchiectomy but then yeah, that's pretty much the end of finding one's penis as they can go internal and also invert even without surgery.
Your toilet seat scrubber pics were no where near as bad as the “woman hate me” posts and all the other nonsense about not being able to get laid. Maybe these guys should pay janey a visit. If she’s even interested that is!

Willoway

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
May Our Lady of Darkness, Hecate keep you out of mischief, Pigeon.

2022 is the date for the cure via the modes of Heaven. In six months, I expect to see substantial amounts of people going all in for their hair since there are options and I can teach people what they need to know. Anyone who copies my protocol or Bridge's is pretty much guaranteed a full head of hair so why do all of these hacks keep trying to come up with their own version of what works. Usually these folks get everything the opposite of their intentions and shed badly and quickly and then drop out and moan. And no, AA's do not work; they don't do jack sh*t unless you combine them with estradiol but XY's keep coming on here thinking spironolactone and bica will fix me right up. Not without E2, they won't and with E2, why ingest harmful cancer medications that are in no way synergistic and maybe not even additive in nature.

I am trying to work out things like man-style and self-grooming for those who try to just be in it for the hair. There are ways of re-masculinizing and I think people could cycle easily a few times during a life even back and forth in terms of adding either strength with T or flexibility with E2. The palette is largely in place. I would prefer to help people reach their goals in terms of attractiveness and maleness as the case may be. Tato has nothing feminine about him, though. You cannot do HRT halfway though. It won't work. You cannot evade the probability of a decent sized pair of tits because the boobs come first and are on the way so to speak to the hair. Below the neck feminizes easily which is one reason why so many folks might look incongruent from the neck down.

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
May Our Lady of Darkness, Hecate keep you out of mischief, Pigeon.

2022 is the date for the cure via the modes of Heaven. In six months, I expect to see substantial amounts of people going all in for their hair since there are options and I can teach people what they need to know. Anyone who copies my protocol or Bridge's is pretty much guaranteed a full head of hair so why do all of these hacks keep trying to come up with their own version of what works. Usually these folks get everything the opposite of their intentions and shed badly and quickly and then drop out and moan. And no, AA's do not work; they don't do jack sh*t unless you combine them with estradiol but XY's keep coming on here thinking spironolactone and bica will fix me right up. Not without E2, they won't and with E2, why ingest harmful cancer medications that are in no way synergistic and maybe not even additive in nature.

I am trying to work out things like man-style and self-grooming for those who try to just be in it for the hair. There are ways of re-masculinizing and I think people could cycle easily a few times during a life even back and forth in terms of adding either strength with T or flexibility with E2. The palette is largely in place. I would prefer to help people reach their goals in terms of attractiveness and maleness as the case may be. Tato has nothing feminine about him, though. You cannot do HRT halfway though. It won't work. You cannot evade the probability of a decent sized pair of tits because the boobs come first and are on the way so to speak to the hair. Below the neck feminizes easily which is one reason why so many folks might look incongruent from the neck down.
i'm not why you'd think cis dudes would want to use e2 if they might get boobs.

Willoway

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your toilet seat scrubber pics were no where near as bad as the “woman hate me” posts and all the other nonsense about not being able to get laid. Maybe these guys should pay janey a visit. If she’s even interested that is!
Truth is often raw when viewed in the context of divorce but it's a special set of circumstances. Normal lawyers tend not to show up dressed in a skirt and blouse one day and then in trousers/slacks and a dark sports court on the next. W.J.'s my name, I mumble into the mike before the same judge handling my custody case in some penny-ante collection matter. Once an XY can wear a dress in public, then that's it. That's hard to recover from as a masculine sort of person but I also no longer fear anything since wearing a dress in public was in fact, my greatest fear. Funny how that worked out like that they says.

Willoway

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i'm not why you'd think cis dudes would want to use e2 if they might get boobs.
I think it's going to be looked at as just a detail. The grass is always greener but yours are for many XY's eh, whatever but you probably rarely present as XY any longer. Yours present very nicely and stay out of the way.

I did notice and appreciate your taking up for me when someone accused me of spending all of my money on breast implants and said person said they were so sick of my stupid fake tits.

My issue is that my tits are objectively sensational and that changes how an XY feels about them. Bridgeburn is the same way but eh, not quite Janey in the tits department and as you noted, urine of horse mares is the one Roman therapeutic treatment for baldness that actually worked if you kept at it but unlike Janey, everybody else always drops out. I presume that drinking the urine of a nubile girl might be like a gateway drug sort of thing.

Pursuing all of this, from head to toe as one aesthetic vision can particularly make a person and you, KCMB, shine. You look like you were put together by thought.

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think it's going to be looked at as just a detail. The grass is always greener but yours are for many XY's eh, whatever but you probably rarely present as XY any longer. Yours present very nicely and stay out of the way.

I did notice and appreciate your taking up for me when someone accused me of spending all of my money on breast implants and said person said they were so sick of my stupid fake tits.

My issue is that my tits are objectively sensational and that changes how an XY feels about them. Bridgeburn is the same way but eh, not quite Janey in the tits department and as you noted, urine of horse mares is the one Roman therapeutic treatment for baldness that actually worked if you kept at it but unlike Janey, everybody else always drops out.
not really sure what you're saying about me here?

Willoway

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sort of hemming and hawing and hoping implants are not necessarily a part of your future. It wouldn't add but more so detract in my view but nobody paid for my tits, lol. I see you as an aesthetic model for many.

Willoway

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
so long as it's good.... I have a constant need to categorize and analyze and especially to de-construct ways of not feeling guilty for running away and abandoning my family for hair and well-shined Mary Janes.

fauxhawk

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

How do you know Bridgeburn isn't depressed or unhappy? Do you know him personally? I seen statistics of suicide an depression among Transgenders/Lgbtq being very high. Seems like a lot of cope tbh

Willoway

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
How do you know Bridgeburn isn't depressed or unhappy? Do you know him personally? I seen statistics of suicide an depression among Transgenders/Lgbtq being very high. Seems like a lot of cope tbh
I don't know. Idols can only take a person so far and then it's all will.

Willoway

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Because diffuse thinning is deceptive. I’ve tried growing it out and it’s starts to look messy. However, my hair is looking particular good atm. This is currently one month grown from a skin head. The shedding has been almost zero. I can only assume it’s the grape seed extract and tocotrienols I added three months ago as I used nothing else. I could try growing it out now that it’s thicker but I’m not hopeful. I currently happy with this. I just pray the shed doesn’t start again because it destroys my hair.
I love how you guys all try so many of these different foods and spices for baldness. Who knows but I do not, eh. What I think is not important.

Doingitright

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I love how you guys all try so many of these different foods and spices for baldness. Who knows but I do not, eh. What I think is not important.
meh, you gotta ask the question though what matters more hair or health? no offence but If my hair obsession got to the point of changing gender I am out. To each their own.

Willoway

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
A boring life has been substantially invigorating for me but I will have long blondish tresses now and there's very little that can stop the real me with all of the Nielsen's hair.

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You know I once met someone like Janey… Even much longer hair… But a mental mess. Freaking out if didn’t get the meds…Person also abused other drugs, but got to admit great hair.