Results After 3 Months Of Using Cb-03-01

Screeech

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What about the powder ?! Would you stick it in the freezer or fridge is fine ?! I keep my RU in a in the freezer as the packaging says, not sure about CB thou.

Yeah, not sure, I'm probably not the right person to ask.

I would have thought freezer would be fine but CB is meant to have 2 year shelf life so unless you are keeping it for over a year and a half I'd probably just keep in fridge.

But I'm really not the right person to ask man.

Storing the made-up solution in the fridge is just common sense though.

Timpson12

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, not sure, I'm probably not the right person to ask.

I would have thought freezer would be fine but CB is meant to have 2 year shelf life so unless you are keeping it for over a year and a half I'd probably just keep in fridge.

But I'm really not the right person to ask man.

Storing the made-up solution in the fridge is just common sense though.

It's fine I believe. Should be ok even out the freezer... even when in solution.

My hair loss is really weird. I have days where I'll lose 3-4 hairs and days where I'll lose 30-40 when showering.

nick123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's fine I believe. Should be ok even out the freezer... even when in solution.

My hair loss is really weird. I have days where I'll lose 3-4 hairs and days where I'll lose 30-40 when showering.

Are you still using CB? How's it going for you.

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm starting 1% or 2% CB0301 (premixed) for 6 months.
Checking adrenal bloodwork for HPA suppression (5% chances according to literature but at 7.5%). DHEA and Pregnenolone to counter or interrupt are both options if it happens.

I am also thinking of using it on half of my scalp only (left side) and compare both sides since I will be rocking a shaved look for the next 6 months