Researchers have rejuvenated a 53-year-old woman's skin cells so they are the equivalent of a 23-year-old's.

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is awesome news. I’ll be looking younger and hairier in no time.

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I found this study interesting, but at this time next to impossible to replicate. It involves gene splicing. There is no product at present. It’s just test tube research..

Dogchebag

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I found this study interesting, but at this time next to impossible to replicate. It involves gene splicing. There is no product at present. It’s just test tube research..
According to what I have read one of the outcomes of activating OMSK factors is alterations of genome methylation. It has also been shown to be related to re establishment in functionality of cellular activity that is lost throughout time/age.

Very interesting topic this whole thing tbh. A shame theres no comments barely

LoWS

My Regimen
Reaction score
Meanwhile, Turn Bio gets more funding. I still believe its in the sci fi releam but let's see what pans out.

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
According to what I have read one of the outcomes of activating OMSK factors is alterations of genome methylation. It has also been shown to be related to re establishment in functionality of cellular activity that is lost throughout time/age.

Very interesting topic this whole thing tbh. A shame theres no comments barely
I think it’s because it’s still test tube level cell testing. Once it’d moved out of the tube and back into a person then maybe it’ll gain more popularity ‍♂️