reqrowt of the hairline.. I suggest all answer this question

G

Just wonder if there is any reason to give treatment å try, so please give me a some experience about your treatments on hairline..

Is there actually anybody in here that have been on treatment formore than 6 month wich has regrow their hairline.. In that case how much.. In inch or cm.. please respond!!

Boru

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes, my hairline is gradually regrowing after 20 years male pattern baldness. Take a look at my regimen.
Boru

jeffsss

Reaction score
Boru said:
Yes, my hairline is gradually regrowing after 20 years male pattern baldness. Take a look at my regimen.
Boru

holy crap.. your regimine would cost a fourtune and take forever!! how do you live a life?

Aplunk1

Reaction score
The only 2 things, though, that "technically" have scientific backing are the Nizoral and the finasteride.

G

aplunk.. sorry, but i didnt ask about the science i asked about real life stories

Freestyle

Established Member
Reaction score
Who cares if one person has regrown their hairline, and one person hasn't? It makes no difference, because you are a completely different case. You could regrow your hairline or treatments, or you may just maintain what you have.

It's pot luck. But I can guarantee you this: you will continue to LOSE your hairline if you don't start treatments.

powersam

Reaction score
aplunk the only two things that have fda approval for hairloss are finasteride and minoxidil. nizoral has about the same scientific backing as spironolactone, revivogen, zinc etc etc

G

nice one apunk ;)
Seems that so many, almost everybody only suggest FDA aproval drugs..
I mean if a drug like "Salvia Divinorum" can make cool psychedelic trips without side effects, then why cant a natural herb remedy couse cool hairgrowth without it..
I start thinking it must have some rate of side effects to be FDA aproved, becouse if no side effects it cannot be a drug, and it need to be a drug to be FDA aproved.. Am talking about the "D" in da mtf FDA here ;)

Like MSN cant be bought without a prescription in my country becouse it has proven to work, therefor here it is a drug.. But noe yet in drugstores becouse of soem other reason i not know of.. So here I cant buy MSN.. Isnt that just fucked up politic..

Aplunk1

Reaction score
EDITED
I apologize. I was a little under the influence when I wrote my previous post.

I can't believe that MSM cannot be purchased without a prescription. Can you order it online, or will it be seized from customs. In which country do you live?

G

can order online yeah, but not sell or buy inside borders..i think becouse they wanna earn money on every thing that works.. It just happens soem month ago while I was asking for it. Maybe I can buy some for horses but... not tried that!!

I live in no(r)way apunk.... :freaked2:

powersam

Reaction score
as i said before, nizoral has no more backing scientifically than spironolactone, revivogen, zinc, copper, caffiene, salicylic acid etc. i always find it odd that nizoral has such a following when this is all based on one or two studies that seem to show nizoral may increase hair diameter. zinc based shampoos have shown results increasing hair count, which you'd think would excite some people but hasn't seemed to. and i said fda because a drug does need to show massive promise for the company to bother with fda trials meaning it would have credible scientific backing, more so than the 2-3 studies, usually independant, that most of those other treatments can show.

i always thought things became prescription because of either potential for misuse, danger of side-effects, or potential to overdose. MSM has none of these things so how could it be prescription. its not even a drug, just a supplement.

/edit. http://www.florahealth.com/flora/home/i ... /r1440.asp
found with a google search of norway msm

G

PowerSam: U not need a prescription,, U can just not buy it here becouse it is not a drug nor is it a supliment..
Not a supliment becouse it has proven to have effect on body and help in many case's..
Not a drug becouse it has no proven sideeffect.

But right now u just cant get it,, with or withour prescription.
Not in the drugstore/pharmacies and not in healt/supliment shops..

I think its under some quarantine waiting for the goverment to find out how to market it and earn money from it..

Norway is verry transparent and the government would have insight everywhere

Johnny24601

Experienced Member
Reaction score
re:

The FDA approved drugs, specificall finasteride, is highly regarded because scientist had recocognized that DHT production is a major factor in hairloss based on studies of groups that contain no DHT in their body and never go bald. finasteride restricts the production of DHT, that's it. I would love to be convinced that a natural supplement is proven SCIENTIFICALLY to help fight male pattern baldness. OTherwise it is just junk science as far as I am concerned.
The potential hair shaft thickening from nizoral is still just a theory and for me, it is just a potential bonus from nizoral use as the #1 reason I use nizoral is to keep my scalp from getting all dried up from minoxidil. I feel like nizoral has worked very well for me.

Janne - Kate

Reaction score
MSM - jeg kan bringe deg en box naar jeg reiser til Norge!

Fight4Hairs said:
PowerSam: U not need a prescription,, U can just not buy it here becouse it is not a drug nor is it a supliment..
Not a supliment becouse it has proven to have effect on body and help in many case's..
Not a drug becouse it has no proven sideeffect.

But right now u just cant get it,, with or withour prescription.
Not in the drugstore/pharmacies and not in healt/supliment shops..

I think its under some quarantine waiting for the goverment to find out how to market it and earn money from it..

Norway is verry transparent and the government would have insight everywhere

HappyToBeHair

Reaction score
How I stopped my hair loss immediately!

Reading about everyone with their prescription drugs and chemicals is making me feel a little smug. My solution - which has completely stopped shedding for anyone who's tried it - is simple, cheap, and healthy! And it'll take only a couple of days to notice your hair isn't falling out anymore. No more excess hair on your clothes, pillow, shower drain, brush. . .

In December, beginning to get frightened by how much my hair was thinning, expecially at the hairline and temples, I began taking saw palmetto and beta sitosterol every day - one tablet of each (highest potency available) in the morning and at bedtime.

SHEDDING STOPPED COMPLETELY ALMOST IMMEDIATELY.

Once the weather began to get warm in April, I noticed some light shedding beginning. I doubled up on the saw palmetto.

ZERO SHEDDING RETURNS!

My hairline has grown in and simply, hair loss is no longer an issue in my life any more.

My routine is simple and cheap:

2 NOW Prostate Support tablets TWICE a day (morning, bedtime)
1 Source Naturals Beta Sitosterol table TWICE a day (morning, bedtime)

Frankly, this is so good, I wish I could make money on it. :)

Solo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Actually, maybe you´r trying.

I detect a salesman smell in your entire post the late sentence cannot completely clean...