Reprogrammed human fibroblasts cells grow into new blood vessels

beholder

Established Member
Reaction score

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
This kind of stuff is nifty and hopefully someday can help people someday.

mj-laughing.gif

83757-Kobe-OH-shocked-OUCH-gif-oLJV.gif

benjt

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Such a big mouth hellouser, but too much of a pussy to answer some questions you don't like. Quite a sorry sight.

Great to see you're back with the off-topic derailing crew. It's respectless towards the people that actually want to discuss these things here, but to you its more imprtant to post the same thing over and over again in every thread.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Such a big mouth hellouser, but too much of a pussy to answer some questions you don't like. Quite a sorry sight.

Great to see you're back with the off-topic derailing crew. It's respectless towards the people that actually want to discuss these things here, but to you its more imprtant to post the same thing over and over again in every thread.

I replied to your cribbing in that thread. I hope it satisfies you.

benjt

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yes, you demonstrated once again what a coward you are. Too afraid to answer four, five simple questions. But big-mouthed on an internet forum.

isishearmyplea

Experienced Member
Reaction score
What's ironic is that our useless sh1t posting and your intelligent research talk get the exact same amount of work accomplished.
These forums were never meant to get THE WORK ACCOMPLISHED, if that was your main motive to join this forum thn m really sorry. We shd let people discuss what they want to discuss IMO. Keep these rants confined to the impact section.