Replicel research update

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't see anything about Replicel in that link.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Correction noted. I'll try and edit name of thread.

2young2retire

Experienced Member
Reaction score
tommorow guys .
they represent further clinical data on all of their cell injectables including our thing.

tune on mesa stem cell meeting webcast.

further info on replicel site.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
I'm worried one day replicel will be aborted due to lack of funds or failure etc, and we will have nothing to hope for

2young2retire

Experienced Member
Reaction score
http://stemcellmeetingonthemesa.com/webcast./

- - - Updated - - -

this wont happen with investing controllers all over the world adding up day by day. i mean shisheido? lol. they can fund even a mars civilization. trust me they are the capital.
I'm worried one day replicel will be aborted due to lack of funds or failure etc, and we will have nothing to hope for

- - - Updated - - -

stop checking replicel stock . now shisheido owns them(they do).

check them https://www.google.com/finance?chdnp=1&chdd=1&chds=1&chdv=1&chvs=Linear&chdeh=1&chfdeh=0&chdet=1412508433673&chddm=79765&chls=IntervalBasedLine&q=TYO%3A4911&ntsp=1&fct=big&ei=DisxVKCnJ4mqwAON9YEw

and this stock seems very strong to me. i mean lol they have volume greater than banks

benjt

Experienced Member
Reaction score
2young2retire, could you please make sure you are more informed before posting?
Shiseido does not own RepliCel. They agreed on a milestone-based funding and licensing contract. Problem for RepliCel is that the bulk part of this agreement's financial side comes in after market availability. The capital that RepliCel has available right now is only about 3 million USD, even a bit less. That is very, very little for a biotech company to operate on. Just the Phase 2 trials for RCH (their hair loss treatment) are going to eat up most of it - but RepliCel has other products as well, most prominently the one for tendon repair which also needs trials funding. Also, they need to pay their own staff, in-house equipment, administrative and business work, and so on.

If you want to help, buy shares. But only if you are certain you will keep them for a long, long time, i.e. at least 5 years. Because a) you will not see any profits before that, and b) you will potentially harm the company by selling its shares again (depending on how many shares you have and there are in total). So if you want to help and you are absolutely sure you can keep the shares for at least 5 years, buy shares from RepliCel to provide them with capital.

By the way, Histogen is also going to present at the meeting. The best thing about Histogen is that they have released photos of single individuals which have achieved full regrowth in less than 12 months after injection. Full. Regrowth. In completely bald areas. The reason for Histogen being inactive for years was also provided by some third-party sources: Histogen were sued for patent infringement. They were simply put out of operation for a couple of years because of a ridiculous lawsuit which ate up all their money. Technology-wise, they were already ready to start Phase 3 trials in 2012, but couldn't. We would have Phase 3 results by December this year if they hadn't been sued, and in case Phase 3 was successful, we would have seen market availability for their HSC in 2016. But yeah, of course somebody had to put them out of operation. Awesome.

Anyway, Histogen is going to be much more interesting for us at this meeting, because RepliCel are only starting their Phase 3 trials right now. Also, their press release said they are going to only give details for the trials program for their hairloss treatment, not any clinical data. Clinical data will only be presented for their other treatments. So Histogen is the one we should have an eye on during this meeting, not RepliCel. Can somebody record the webcast or take detailed notes? Due to me being in a completely different time zone, I have no chance of watching it myself.

2young2retire

Experienced Member
Reaction score
benjt you are wrong. thats the official posts. what i already see is a huge biotechplant in japan evolving replicel hair injection with shisheido funding.

shiseido also will run its own trials phase two for hair injection. replicel for me now is more like an observer or an assistant.

benjt

Experienced Member
Reaction score
benjt you are wrong. thats the official posts.
Source please. I can see no post on RepliCels website which says anything about them being acquired by Shiseido, only their licensing agreement and milestone-based funding plan.