Remove And Reattach 0.03mm Ultra Thin Skin Multiple Times?

LeBlanc

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi all,

Has anyone have any experience using Ultra thin skin 0.03mm? I ordered some from Lord Hair, and on the package it says the product should be attached once a month, and the next time you take it off should be the time you put a new one on.

Has anyone every removed and reattached 0.03 mm Ultra thin skin multiple times? I haven't worn it yet but I'd like to take it off once a week or at least once every two weeks. Does it damage your system a lot by doing that?

I once saw a post of someone saying they were able to do it multiple times and it actually prolonged the lifetime of the system (the recommended lifetime is 1 month, they were able to kept it for 2 months) - maybe they didn't use strong adhesive, maybe they were very patient when removing it, idk. Hoping someone who have already used 0.03mm thin skin can shed some lights on this.

Also if you have any tips and tricks to make the system last longer, please feel free to share.

Many thanks.

Goldie Locks

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey @LeBlanc,

I can recommend watching My Hair Experience channel on YouTube. Curtis does exactly that and there are plenty of videos that will walk you through what to do. I am thinking of doing the same thing and apparently it can last almost 3 months when looked after right.

Nick