Removal Of Badly Transplanted Angle Hairs

dsd1984

Reaction score
So I had a transplant just under 10 years ago which was terrible, this is included badly transplanted hairs at both sides near/below my forehead in different directions everywhere.

Anyway, last year I tried to get this repaired in Turkey and was told best to remove it. They attempted to extract the misplaced hairs and was told should seal itself up.

Month later or so and they started regrowing....
I have been shaving this everyday, but you can tell if you look closely that the hairs are growing, or there is a roughness about it.

I have been told they should have removed the hair follicles and then seal it up.

Can anyone recommend a surgeon that can do this and had experience of this? And estimate cost.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think you should better go ask this on https://www.hairestorationetwork.com/, it's a site especially made for hair transplants and i think that there you will have the most chances in getting proper guidance and help.

castleren

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think you need to go for laser depilation again. But this time, check out the reviews of the clinic where you'll be getting it done.