Relationships with females

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
UCman was a cokehead?? :shock:

So dudemon, how did you manage to get into her pants, as according to you, you are hideous?

B

Beingbaldsucks

ghg said:
No relationships. Women have never shown any interest in me and I can't blame them. I wouldn't want to date someone this genetically f***ed up either.
You look like the type of guy who can get many of pussy around my area.Russian girls loves this kind of look

Buzzlightyear

Reaction score
This thread just reminds of this scene from 40 year old version because seriously some of you are putting the Pussy on a pedestal. Hate to break the news to you guys but you can be bald and get laid, and have love filled relationships with people who actually care for you.

[youtube:velgg2fg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLAT9x0pjUc[/youtube:velgg2fg]

Michael84

Established Member
Reaction score
My opinion is that relationships with females depend on your character and behaviour mostly. Charisma and sense of humour play a very important role as well. Hair is not even on the second place, it's far behind.
I've never had a gf even with a thick beautiful hair in the past, nor do I have now. Although I could find one if I put some efforts and tried back then, in my youth...

B

Beingbaldsucks

Diesel statham and wilis has a movie star look. So even the lack of hair can't ruin them

Michael84

Established Member
Reaction score
dudemon said:
Michael84 said:
...Hair is not even on the second place, it's far behind...

NO! That ^ IMO is one misconception and over-generalization that I've noticed is grossly misunderstood here on this forum.

"Hair" IS important IF it is detrimental to one's appearance to the point where it DRASTICALLY reduces a guy's sex appeal to the opposite sex. What happens then, is a guy in this circumstance will be automatically rejected (at least on a subconcious level) by the VAST MAJORITY of females, whether he likes it or not.

There IS VERY LITTLE a guy can do in this situation, because it is already "game over" before he can even have a chance to say one word to her. She has already made up her mind before he has even a slight chance to prove his "charisma" or "personality" or "behavior" or any of those *other* things outside of hair you mentioned in your post.

Hair is NOT a problem like you say for MOST guys, as most guys will still have average enough appearnce outside of their hair that will keep them in the game long enough to prove their *other* qualities.

BUT - if having a major hairloss issue takes you out of the game, and you cannot come up with a solution to deal with it, you are screwed. There is no way around this.

That's right, hair determines only the first impression, as well as you clothes. After that the way you behave is everything. She may reject you even if you have brilliant hair because you're arrogant or stupid, for example. And at the same time you can save the situation if you know how to treat a girl even if you are a horseshoe.

Buzzlightyear

Reaction score
dudemon said:
Michael84 said:
...Hair is not even on the second place, it's far behind...

NO! That ^ IMO is one misconception and over-generalization that I've noticed is grossly misunderstood here on this forum.

"Hair" IS important IF it is detrimental to one's appearance to the point where it DRASTICALLY reduces a guy's sex appeal to the opposite sex. What happens then, is a guy in this circumstance will be automatically rejected (at least on a subconcious level) by the VAST MAJORITY of females, whether he likes it or not.

There IS VERY LITTLE a guy can do in this situation, because it is already "game over" before he can even have a chance to say one word to her. She has already made up her mind before he has even a slight chance to prove his "charisma" or "personality" or "behavior" or any of those *other* things outside of hair you mentioned in your post.

Hair is NOT a problem like you say for MOST guys, as most guys will still have average enough appearnce outside of their hair that will keep them in the game long enough to prove their *other* qualities.

BUT - if having a major hairloss issue takes you out of the game, and you cannot come up with a solution to deal with it, you are screwed. There is no way around this.

As Human beings we are our own worst critics, you and Exodus seem to think you know what women think when it comes to hair loss yet neither of you really go out there and try so how do you two know so much ? You ever stop and think (and this is for everyone) that maybe just maybe people don't see us (bald people) in such a negative way? I have been balding since I was 18 I am 26 and never once have I gone up to a girl and she has gone "eww" or "omg you're ugly" or anything negative in that way. Sure I have been rejected who hasn't ? If you walk around everyday thinking there is something wrong with you after long enough you believe it.