regrowth.com Credible?

Fallout Boy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
how reliable is regrowth.com? is it an authentic site and can i trust the studies / information posted on that site? just curious , i've never heard anyone talk about it before

kiwi1973

Established Member
Reaction score
it was the first site i checked out when i started lossing my hair way back in 97,It was a great place for information back then, but it feels a bit out dated now and the site owner Jon etrel dosnt spend much time updating it or modarating the forums, I think hes moved on in life as he regrew most his hair

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
fallout boy said:
how reliable is regrowth.com? is it an authentic site and can i trust the studies / information posted on that site? just curious , i've never heard anyone talk about it before

I think etiquette / netiquette prevents many of us from mentioning other forums and hairloss websites.

But being you asked, I'm a regular over at regrowth and in response to some questions from the newbies over there - I posted links to another hairloss web site containing the appropriate answers and caught all kinds of grief.

I too go back w/ J. Ertel when I first met him in the late 90s over at alt.baldspot. Every now and then he'll update the website over there - but for the most part he's a hands-off moderator until something breaks.

The information that is over there is as reliable as you'll find anywhere else on the internet.