Recoverup

hopingforhair

Reaction score
OK I just received an email from there head office. It states pretty much what it said on the statement I received when I was at there office.

Dear ....,

Our company is registered in the UK but its stem cell clinics are situated outside the UK. Our Edinburgh office is used to process investor funding. Our main medical facilities are in Taipei are used to provide both research (with a fully accredited cell culturing lab) and clinical therapies (with state of the art surgical facilities).

The current situation is that most countries around the world still haven’t passed legislation approving the use of Autologous Adipose Adult derived (A.A.A.) stem cells, even though we stipulate in the our Charter for Ethical Cell Usage, that we do not under any circumstances use embryonic stem cells.

We only use stem cells from you, for you. This has been shown to be the safest and most ethical type of stem cell for therapy, as well as being the most effective. It seems our company is slightly ahead of the curve in developing stem cell therapies that completely bypass the previous moral and ethical issues.

As a result, we have had to evolve our service locations in response to the current situation. Hence Edinburgh is where we are legally formed, and Taiwan where we provide hair regeneration therapies.

As a side point, in the UK 'therapeutic cloning' is legal - where a human (embryo) is cloned and then used (destroyed) for it's body parts (cells), but 'autologous cell therapy' is not legal - which is what we provide, and involves taking cells from your own body and used in your own body's treatment.

You can see from the above example that the laws regarding stem cells are a bit out of date ... this is why we operate clinically from Taiwan.

Please contact our Customer Service Team if you require more information at ....

Yours Sincerely,

Donald Haggarty,
Team Co-ordinator,
Logistics, Security and Patient Welfare

So ... the plot thickens. I will contact the service team to find out more info. Will keep you updated. PS I took out there email address.

person

Experienced Member
Reaction score
So what has the cure arrived then? Is this finally the answer we have all been waiting for?

hopingforhair

Reaction score
person said:
So what has the cure arrived then? Is this finally the answer we have all been waiting for?

I dunnoe :dunno: ... in the meantime ... keeping up the medication regime ... these guys probably going to be outside my budget ...

person

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Who wants to be the first guinipig for this treatment then boys?

Matt Skiba

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey thanks a lot for actually going to the office and checking them out..

Now, why do I feel like just by the fact that this is based in Taiwan makes me feel like it's a scam?

Taiwan is a long ways to go from either the US or the UK, but I would honestly love to hear of someone actually check this out...

Anyways, hopingforhair you should ask how much it costs and how you would go about booking an appointment in Taiwan, I am really curious about this!

Skywalker

Reaction score
The "Treatment Examples" has just one case and shows a cr@ppy 'Before' and 'After' picture which tells you nothing - in fact the After' picture just looks combed forward.
I don't know whether these people have anything worthwhile or not but in my view the website is spectacularly unimpressive.

brandnew

Established Member
Reaction score
I contacted them on saturday and now on wednesday they just now sent me a generic e-mail. Anyone else got more information? They just asked about my hair situation basically.

Gizmo

Established Member
Reaction score
any update on this?

maradona

Established Member
Reaction score
Sounds like snake oil produced by stem cells.

They took the stem cells of a snake to produce snake oil. :woot:

jksl

Established Member
Reaction score
Anyone ever try actual snake oil on their scalp? What if it worked lol

Vox

Established Member
Reaction score
jksl said:
Anyone ever try actual snake oil on their scalp? What if it worked lol
On scalp? I think not. Better on buttocks; if anything goes wrong you will cover them anyway. :uglylol: