Recommended FUE surgeon in Canada?

Derpicus

Established Member
Reaction score
Is there a recommended FUE Surgeon in Canada? I'm considering getting one done and I'd like to get in touch with one to discuss the details. Is Canada a good place to get this sort of procedure done? Or should I be looking abroad?

shookwun

Reaction score
Only surgeons I can think of are Hasson & Wong, and Rahal.

Quickstrike

Established Member
Reaction score
Dr. Rahal is one of the best!

You sure pay a pretty penny, but he will leave you satisfied.

shookwun

Reaction score
FUE with Rahal will cost a pretty penny.

8.45CND a fue

FUE with Turkey surgeon such as Dr Koray Erdogan 3.50CND a fue

If doing FUT stick with North America, FUE go to Turkey.

JimmyJones

Banned
Reaction score
Is there a recommended FUE Surgeon in Canada? I'm considering getting one done and I'd like to get in touch with one to discuss the details. Is Canada a good place to get this sort of procedure done? Or should I be looking abroad?

Hasson and Wong are good for Canada though they only do FUT. Not too sure of a good Canadian FUE surgeon, check out the hair transplant network forum for recommended surgeons in your area. I know for a fact there are great FUE surgeons in America, since Canada so big might as well make a trip to America.

Deadman1

Established Member
Reaction score
Only decent FUE surgeon is Rahal. He's expensive and not that impressive at FUE from the results I've seen. Only way I'd recommend him is if you're a NW2 wanting to go to NW1.

I have to agree. I have not seen any impressive FUE results from any surgeon. They think long strands of hair with lots of bare scalp showing through looks good. I'd be embarrassed to post the pictures that they do.

Derpicus

Established Member
Reaction score
Of course some scalp is going to be showing, what did you think hair transplants were? A cure?

How many of those silly replies are you going to be posting? There are countless amazing FUE results from *********, Erdogan, ********, Mwamba to name a few.

What do you have against FUE hair transplants seriously? Have you been butchered by a bad FUE surgeon?

Would you personally recommend Dr. De Reys? I'm going to look into the ones you've mentioned for sure, but I noticed you didn't put the name of the surgeon you had your FUE done by.

Walter Kerman

Reaction score

Why go abroad when you have the best near you?? It is obviously Dr.Cam Simmons

Deadman1

Established Member
Reaction score
Of course some scalp is going to be showing, what did you think hair transplants were? A cure?

How many of those silly replies are you going to be posting? There are countless amazing FUE results from *********, Erdogan, ********, Mwamba to name a few.

What do you have against FUE hair transplants seriously? Have you been butchered by a bad FUE surgeon?

Nope, it's just that the results look totally unnatural. The hair transplant doctors are more concerned with making a buck than a good result. If people can't afford the number of graphs needed for a decent result, the hair transplant doctors should not be encouraging few transplants or half assed gestures.

JaySizzle

Established Member
Reaction score
the transplanted hairs are done the same whether it if FUE or FUT. The only difference in the two methods are how the grafts are harvested, not how they are implanted. Hasson and Wong now offer FUE. I don't doubt their results would be the same as FUT as the way they implant the grafts would be the same... Their skill on harvesting is the thing in question....

Nihi

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am looking to get Hair transplant and did lot of research and finally came to conclusion that turkey is the best and affordable price to do that . I am planning to do that over next few months so I anyone interested , we can go together for hair transplant :) I am from saskatoon , SK.

Starscream

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think Rahal is a master in strip, especially in hairline reconstruction, but I don't like some of his cases via FUE, consider it just a personal opinion. Hasson and Wong are masters in strip (obviously) but I have seen very good surgeries by Wong also via FUE lately (one is a friend of mine). I didn't see any Hasson's FUE jobs.

I am looking to get Hair transplant and did lot of research and finally came to conclusion that turkey is the best and affordable price to do that . I am planning to do that over next few months so I anyone interested , we can go together for hair transplant :) I am from saskatoon , SK.

I'm fromt Italy and i went to Turkey for my FUE transplant (dr. Keser). I like most the "Ankara school": full manual FUE, every procedure performed by the doctor himsel, and stick and place technique. Ankara school for me is Dr. Keser, HLC, and Dr. Kaan clinic (ex Keser assistant and HLC surgeon, he opened his own clinic in Ankara in January in 2017, I'm his Italian advisor after i got in touch with him while in Ankara for my hair transplant with Keser). Otherwise there is Istanbul based Dr. Koray and if you want to go a bit low cost my name is Dr. Kul (1.5 Euro per graft). I don't like much the very low cost clinics.
In Europe, for FUE, I have to mention the Spanish surgeons (De Freitas, Lorenzo and Couto), ******** and Feriduni. Plus Swiss Hattingen clinic that is mostly strip oriented but also performs FUE (kinda Hasson &Wong).

Last edited:

Headpower

My Regimen
Reaction score
Canada is best for getting FUE treatment but its all depend upon the surgeons if you will take treatment from best surgeons then you haven't need to face any problem.

Helin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello Folks,

If you are considering hair-transplant in Istanbul in a world-class hospital (Not a clinic or a fake surgery center) and you want to get the best results with affordable prices please get in touch with us from Instagram or Facebook addresses.

Instagram : @esteworldcanada
Facebook : Esteworld (CA)

Our branch-doctors perform the operation not the technicians or nurses.
The skill and experience of surgeons vary widely, as do their hair transplant results. When done right, a hair-transplant surgery can produce lifelong results.

Please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. We will gladly answer all your questions.

Cordially,