Recommended Frequency For Microneedling

countjulian

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have seen many pieces of evidence on this. Is 1x weekyl, 1x fortnightly (every 2 weeks), or biweekly the way to go with dermawounding? Also are there any support forums just for the derminator 2 itself, I have questions just on that.

Spanishboy97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I microneedle every day 1 mm and 2 mm every 4 days for 5 months. No scarring problem at all. Only one pimple that formed and was broken, It left a wound for a week and it peeled a lot but now all good

Pephair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I microneedle every day 1 mm and 2 mm every 4 days for 5 months. No scarring problem at all. Only one pimple that formed and was broken, It left a wound for a week and it peeled a lot but now all good
Yeah, but isn't your scalp always red?

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Actually no, 1mm leaves no redness at all
It did for me. When I needled on my temple daily with the D2, on fast at .5mm, it was constantly red and sore.

hairDespair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I did the weekly thing for a number of months and never really saw anything. Decided to try mostly every other day at .5 for a month or so and recently moved to .75. Still haven't noticed anything. Will probably try .1 since I think the dr pen might be a little weak. I've been doing it mostly for the hairline, which seems to be the hardest to get back

doflamingo

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sad Baldies

375818-27c687a622d7c39ec0df89dc5df14b2f.png