Recommend cheap or generic minoxidil that is less greasy pls

suicidedude

Established Member
Reaction score
I read that generic brand kirkland is also greasy. Can anyone recommend minoxidil that contains less PPG or is less greasy (dries faster)?

I heard about safeway. Is this less greasy? Not sure about the pricing. Heard good things about quick drying Dr Lee's #500 minoxidil, but it is too expensive for me.

Anyone can help me out?

joseph49853

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Re: Recommend cheap or generic minoxidil that is less greasy

suicidedude said:
I read that generic brand kirkland is also greasy. Can anyone recommend minoxidil that contains less PPG or is less greasy (dries faster)?

I heard about safeway. Is this less greasy? Not sure about the pricing. Heard good things about quick drying Dr Lee's #500 minoxidil, but it is too expensive for me.

Anyone can help me out?

I've used the safeway brand, and it definitely isn't greasy. It seems far less viscous to me than the actual Rogaine brand. And I've also used the CVS brand, and have been very pleased... neither sticky nor greasy.

suicidedude

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: Recommend cheap or generic minoxidil that is less greasy

joseph49853 said:
suicidedude said:

Anyone can help me out?

I've used the safeway brand, and it definitely isn't greasy. It seems far less viscous to me than the actual Rogaine brand. And I've also used the CVS brand, and have been very pleased... neither sticky nor greasy.

anyone knows where's the best place to get CVS or safeway online?