Really.

bombscience

Reaction score
Hey HLTDF...

I just wanted to tell everyone to take a step back and look at the quality of this forum over the last 2 weeks. I do enjoy the sarcasm and humor, and it is actually a lot of the reason why I come back. But seriously, if I was a newbie (which I technically am) and I came in here to seek advice, I wouldn't know where to start, or what to believe. I'd probably end up going off and buying some snake oils. I think there a lot of smart people here who can help others. Hairloss really is traumatic, and by sending people in the right direction you're not only saving their dome, but you're saving their piece of mind. I guess I’m just asking that we all try to keep it fun, stay on topic, and ignore the morons.

Thanks, I’m off my soapbox now.

G

I think the problem is nobody posts in the Off Topic forum and everybody BS's in here instead. Plus DeD PoseR.

hopewas

Reaction score
i like ded pres...he's made this board a lot more entertaining with his presence in my opinion. i might joke on him, by i have nothing against him

G

DeD PreZ said:
Frankly, you are right. I am a discredit to my race. Sorry! :(

You can't discredit white people all by yourself. I know white people and they can overcome your example just fine ;)

Rawbbie

Established Member
Reaction score
Like I already said to my bro ded prez, the Moderator is going to clean it up sooner or later because it's getting a bit out of hand!! This forum really is a great source of info and support for hair loss, and I'm sure he doesn't want it to go down the toilet with bullcrap all the time- this place will lose serious credibility if it continues!!

G

Rawbbie said:
Like I already said to my bro ded prez, the Moderator is going to clean it up sooner or later because it's getting a bit out of hand!! This forum really is a great source of info and support for hair loss, and I'm sure he doesn't want it to go down the toilet with bullcrap all the time- this place will lose serious credibility if it continues!!

The moderators are on the case and have been in communication with Ded. We hope he will get it together so that we don't have to take stronger measurers.

Thanks

G

aight yo i get the picture. ill chill out. dont ban me cus i really am goin bald and im banned from the keratin forums so this be my last hope. keep it real g.

Stingray

Reaction score
Humor occasionally is funny. "Humor" constantly is annoying.

G

DeD PreZ said:
aight yo i get the picture. ill chill out. dont ban me cus i really am goin bald and im banned from the keratin forums so this be my last hope. keep it real g.

Cool so ask some real questions about hair loss and we will try to assist you.

:)

G

yea well every time i try to post a real question i get mocked and made fun of.

equinox

Reaction score
I usually read and write in a german forum (http://www.alopezie.de) and i have to say that when i come here, i have to smile at least 10 times in one session but in ours almost never!(maybe i don't understand the humor of my compatriots)
If you're asking a question there, sometimes you get not a single qualified reply but five answers saying how stupid you are asking stupid questions. (I don't mean questions concerning snake oil or something like that, real questions)
I like this forum, its great

G

DeD PreZ said:

Since this doesn't happen to others, you might deduce that it is related to the way you ask your question or respond to the answer.

More feedback!

:lol:

Axon

Reaction score
DeD PreZ said:

Your only option at this point is to make another name and post sensibly from it.

Stingray

Reaction score
Or cut the "niggah" crap and pretend to be a civilized human being. Your posts were funny the first time...after that they became nauseating, and now they are just obnoxious. No one wants peeps banned from the forums... but no one wants to hear that banter. Got it?

A sensible question is only sensible when posed in a coherant and non-abrasive format. Try it for once.

G

i dunno how many times i gotta tell you but this is how i type an form my sentances. get the f*** over it already dam. yall be some ignorant fucks you know that.

Grantspots

Established Member
Reaction score
DeD PreZ said:
i dunno how many times i gotta tell you but this is how i type an form my sentances. get the f*** over it already dam. yall be some ignorant fucks you know that.
Gonna run a big record label someday DP?

jerry grant

Stingray

Reaction score
Heh, then don't get all defensive when we call you a retard. Cuz that's how you sound. Free speech it and "be yourself" all you want. I will judge you accordingly.