Really need your help!! Questions about hair transplant

Mando

Reaction score
Seriously considering an hair transplant --FUE -- but I'm so freaking scared about making the wrong decision which will be with me for the rest of my life. Please help with these questions if you can:
1. Once and for all... who are the BEST FUE surgeons in America/Canada?

2. How long after surgery before your hair looks okay? When can you go back to work?

3. How many times after op do you have to go back for visits?

4. Will I be able to shave my head in the future without the donor area looking weird?

5. I am probably a Norwood 4 -- certainly don't expect miracles -- I just want my bald spot gone and a little density up front and on my temples -- I know it's tough to guess but... how many graphs might that take?

this is causing me so much anxiety it's unbelievable. I can't even imagine a day when you wake up and don't even think about your thinning hair!

For all of you that have had surgery or have info -- please... for the love of God, Help Me!!

s.a.f

Reaction score
If you are a NW4 then you will need several sessions of FUE because only a small amount can be done in one day. I think you need to research some more as these questions cant be answered simply everyones needs and expectations are different. Read up on this forum and look at examples of work that people have posted on here.