Really Need Your Help Guys; Crown Thinning

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
hey guys, it has been 2 years that i am on propecia , and now my crown is thinning .
I am 1000% sure that when i started it was perfect . I don't blame the medicine but my fcking genetic .
I know that minoxidil could give me great result in the crown , but it doesnt address the real cause of male pattern baldness.
And i am afraid to worsen my hairloss , because i already use it for my receding hairline with no sucess .

So should i take duta instead ? given the fact that i am getting a mild gyno with propecia .

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
f*** bro i am s depressed ; when i started propecia , i don't even think about losing hair on my crown , it was perfect , and now i have got crown thinning despite being on propecia , this is crazy .
I don't want to make a huge mistake with minoxidil , but duta will give me a permanent gyno .
minoxidil is a real hassle and trap the healthy hair .

Cobbs

My Regimen
Reaction score
Minoxidil is worth a shot. You may get some shedding at first which is scary, but if you respond well you can fill your crown in.
As far as trapping the healthy hair, I think it's worth spending 5 - 10 minutes a day applying for the rest of your life if it regrows your hair. Seems like a small price to pay IMO.

dunno

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
As far as trapping the healthy hair, I think it's worth spending 5 - 10 minutes a day applying for the rest of your life if it regrows your hair.

Maybe if you're applying your minoxidil dose with a q-tip it'd take 5-10mins.