REAL sublingual minoxidil log (sublingual minoxidil tablets)

Baldingtooyoung

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Let's keep this topic going. Whenever I've used topical Minoxidil sublingually, the side effects are worse than if I dilute it in water and drink or put it into an empty capsule and swallow. Sides include puffy face and leg edema.
This thread is not about sublingual minoxidil in topical form but in special formulated sublingual. My dosage will be 0.5 and it will arrive 3 may.

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My hairline grows back, beard and eyebrows too. I don’t know if it’s only reason cuz I also take dutasteride finasteride combo with dermarolling and nizoral, but I think minoxidil is the biggest factor. I don’t know how long I will continue with this dose, I know it is really a lot but I have seen one polish guy doing it for a good amount of time and he felt ok (polish genes I guess - shitty hair but strong endurance )
Serious question, what the point in starting that dose if you know you won’t do it for long? Surly when you cut back your gains will just fall off your head.

JagKännerMigSkärd

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Serious question, what the point in starting that dose if you know you won’t do it for long? Surly when you cut back your gains will just fall off your head.
I dont think it will. At 25 it keeps growing, so I think something around 10 will just keep my gains.

Baldingtooyoung

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nvm this topic. Fking mexicans just sended me sachets with powder in it. Ffs lol haha.

I bet it's just Minoxidil with a flavour.

Nebula74

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I dont think it will. At 25 it keeps growing, so I think something around 10 will just keep my gains.
man i wish i responded to oral min, ive tried some seriously high dosages, and it genuinely like i was taking nothing in terms of hair or health, then i read about pericardial effusion from oral min which is hard to keep track of without a physician and dropped it