Rapid Hairloss And Shedding. I Don't Know Whats Going On. I Need Advice

Mr.Bar

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know what's happening. The first pic with full head of hair was taken on new years day January 2017. I was shedding a lost of hair up to that point but not it is noticeable. I shaved my head and realized the entirety of the top of my head is thinning out of nowhere. The shedding I had was all tiny eyelash sized hairs and I thought it was nothing because my hairs were much longer than the hairs that were falling out.
View attachment 63074 View attachment 63082 View attachment 63083
The things leading up to this: I had just started a new job and maybe it was the stress. I've been sleeping an average of 6-7 hours a night since august of 2016.
I just want to know what type of hair loss this is, if this is permanent or if my hair will grow back. I also want to know if there is anything I could do to try and reverse the hair loss because the follicles are still working, just the hairs are fine and thin. They won't grow back to the thickness they were before.

This has been bothering me for the 6 months now, and it has been progressing very rapidly. I would appreciate any help I can get.

Thank you