Randomhomer's Story - (my (brief) hair loss issue)

randomhomer

Reaction score
Okay so I've been reading reviews on all the normal hair loss products that people use and have been discouraged by the mixed content i've been finding, until I came across this site. I have renewed hope that I can find a series of treatments that will work for me, even if it takes 2 years (ugh).

I'm currently 27 years old, my hair has been steadily thinning for the last 4-5 years and it's gotten to the point where I can't stand the way it looks. My choices are becoming to either shave it down or find products that make my hair look tolerable again, so I don't feel ashamed going out without a baseball cap on. The sides and back still grow thick as always, but the top is getting too thin and you can see my scalp too easily. The classic U shaped pattern on the crown, I suppose, is approaching quickly. After reading through the site and reading a few other product reviews, I've decided to go with a tri-fold approach with the S5 cream, Revivogen and Tricomin, along with the Nizoral shampoo. I was just wondering, and maybe I didn't look hard enough, if anyone can suggest a pattern of use for these products, seeing as how the Revivogen is also a shampoo. Do I not use the Revivogen every 3rd day when I'm supposed to use the Nizoral? Do I shampoo twice these days? Also, I don't normally use conditioner, is it important to use the Revivogen conditioner? That's basically all I'm looking for at this point, I suppose, is a method and routine to use these products. Also if I'm only using the Revivogen shampoo, and Tricomin spray, along with the Nizoral shampoo and s5 cream, does anyone know approximately the monthly expenses I will incur? Thanks for any answers you may have for me.

-D