radio add on boston wbz

leeds

Reaction score
cought an add for aderans,looking for test subjects in the bos area,just floating this if anyone is interested

elguapo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Aderans, huh? So the ad was about clinical trials for hair multiplication/cloning then?

Thanks for the heads-up!

mkazimi

Reaction score
What is the difference between these guys and intercytex? Is it the same company? I thought Bosley was partnering with Intercytex, but this website (video) shows that Bosley is working with these guys.

leeds

Reaction score
don't know about that,called up to sign up for test,told that a piece of skin size of a penny would be cut out of my head,taken to lab yada yada come back in a few months have whatever injected into head see if hair will grow

elguapo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Thanks, Leeds. That's some good info. This is interesting. Aderans is a pretty big entity. Think you might participate? Did they say what norwood level you have to be, or how bald you have to be?

Thanks for the post.

leeds

Reaction score
not really, asked a few general Q,but by the girl B/H the counter,all told the real deal comes when the request gets to next stage,and wheather or not i get excepted.still a piece the size of a penny!!!!!

Cassin

Reaction score
leeds said:
don't know about that,called up to sign up for test,told that a piece of skin size of a penny would be cut out of my head,taken to lab yada yada come back in a few months have whatever injected into head see if hair will grow

Holy sh*t! Are you serious?!?!?!?!?!

Who in their right mind would do that!???!?!?!

leeds

Reaction score
OK!! tough guy,give me your explanation,are we all supposed to sit back like sheep,wait for someone else to take the first step foward,what?,what's your take?,its so F/easy to be a know all but someone has to take the first step right?

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Give it a shot. I've never heard of this company, but then again, I haven't heard of alot of things. Hope it works.