quinoa

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
its very tastey and very filling, it has 12-18 % protein and its a very good protein
i reconmmend it to yall

s.a.f

Reaction score
Never heard of it. What is it exactly.

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
its some kind of seed its wrongly thought to be a grain but its not
anyway its like a grain and you just cook it like rice, i love this sh*t its very tasty and has an amazing nutritional value its cheap here too.
here you can buy it in the supermarket but maybe youll have to go to a helth store or something
im gonna add this to my diet i think like 3 times a week from now on

wikipedia:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quinoa

oni

Reaction score
s.a.f they sell it in Holland & Barretts :wink: if you would like to try some........................

oni

Reaction score
It's not cheap in Holland & Barretts but it's easy to get hold of to try and if you like it find a cheaper place to buy.

CCS

Reaction score
I think oats are better nutritionally, and a lot cheaper. But if you want something tasty, go for it.

Strange Days

Reaction score
You can get it in Tesco now, I'm sure it's cheaper than H&B but I can't remember what I paid.

It's in their 'whole foods' section with the nuts/seeds/dried beans etc, in transparent bags. Not the cake/flour aisle where they also have nuts and dried fruit.

There's also a brand of quinoa that Sainsbury's sells, but it has a ton of sugar in for some reason so best avoid it.

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i pay here 4$ for 0.5 kilo