Questions regarding HairLossTalk.com's regimen

Yardbird

Established Member
Reaction score
For me, HairLossTalk.com's regimen is interesting since it shows me someone's idea on how to approach life after propecia in terms of treatments. In my case, due to lower libido and erection problems, I don't see myself on this drug for the long haul. I can certainly understand the idea behind getting on both Revivogen and spironolactone. With that said, I have two questions:
From your regimen, HairLossTalk.com, I gather that you use revivogen twice daily and spironolactone once. Given the data presented in Bryan's article "Random Reflections on Revivogen," http://www.hairlosstalk.com/productrevi ... icle02.htm
(note the last paragraph)
it seem that spironolactone is metabolized quicker than the fatty acids in Reviogen and that spironolactone users may benefit from the twice daily application (more so than revivogen users since fatty acids may stay in the blood stream longer.) So, I'm wondering why you're not using spironolactone twice a day, and revivogen once a day? Wouldn't that make more sense? Am I missing something?
Secondly, isn't it possible that the saw palmetto in revivogen could supplant the effect of spironolactone? Do you believe the SP is uneffective, or are you just trying to cover as many bases as possible?