Questions? READ THIS FIRST!

Status
Not open for further replies.

flexonator

Reaction score
Hey there,

Ive tried to order proscar off of pharmacy2U but I was unable to. I was only given the okay for propecia and aindeem, i was told proscar is not used for hairloss and it is for prostate issues so I am not able to buy proscar. Which is unfortunate because it is so much cheaper than the alternatives. Is there anywhere else I can get proscar?

Seanathan

Reaction score
Question about posting a new topic/thread

Hi, I would like to post a new topic in the "tell your story" section, but I can't find a button or link or anything that lets me. Seriously, I've been over that section of the forum with a fine-toothed comb and there are literally NO links or buttons that enable me to post a new topic. The FAQ only tells you how to format the text in your posts (under the headline "making new posts?" kind of weird). Can anyone tell me how to post a new topic? Thanks.

samjd12

Reaction score
How much is the cost?

Great post, really useful. So I'm 21 and have noticed minor hair loss for the past few years but have finally decided it is time to start taking action. Not really sure where I stand on the Norwood scale, probably somewhere between a NW1 and NW2, I think.

As a student, cost is important before I start my regimen. So, how much will the treatment of 'the big 3' cost roughly? And are there any methods to reduce cost to a minimum? Both finasteride and minoxidil seem pretty expensive.

Be great to get some feedback!

Status
Not open for further replies.