Questions About Effectiveness About Dudasteride

dermaroller666

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello everybody,
First,excuse me about my bad English
In France, there are more and more cases of brain tumor due to cyproterone acetate.
I would like to change to dudasteride. Is this drug effective against the androgenetic alopecian?
Are we looking back like androcur or finasteride compared to its effectiveness?
In France, doctors do not know dudasteride and nobody wants to prescribe this medication. Where can I buy this medication knowing that I am ordering from France

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello everybody,
First,excuse me about my bad English
In France, there are more and more cases of brain tumor due to cyproterone acetate.
I would like to change to dudasteride. Is this drug effective against the androgenetic alopecian?
Are we looking back like androcur or finasteride compared to its effectiveness?
In France, doctors do not know dudasteride and nobody wants to prescribe this medication. Where can I buy this medication knowing that I am ordering from France

You can get Androcur but can't get Dutasteride? Maybe try the French hair loss forum, I'm sure they'd be more knowledgable.

dermaroller666

My Regimen
Reaction score
You can get Androcur but can't get Dutasteride? Maybe try the French hair loss forum, I'm sure they'd be more knowledgable.
frenchies forums are all dead.I posted something but there is nobody
androcur is more dangerous than dutasteride
androcur give you a lot brain tumor.There are people who have five tumors brains due to androcur.I don't think duta do that result