Question for everyone...

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
Is "The Latest News" box up at the top noticeable enough?

The shedding article has been up there for a couple weeks now, and still people ask questions about shedding that are thoroughly addressed in the article. Im trying my best not to just assume that everyone is just not in the mood to read the article, and is just a big lazy slob :D .... so reassure me that its just hard to see or something :)

HairLossTalk.com

Axon

Reaction score
I see it just fine - in fact, I always think something is "wrong" with the forum as I initially enter. But then, I'm an old foggey and used to the original format.

flux

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I think maybe the color of the text doesnt stand out so well. How about a nice amber? Red sticks out more, but pure red would be an eye sore. Amber would hit the spot,. or maybe a bit more orangeish to match the 'New Topic' etc buttons.

Matgallis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
they look like ads

cyberprimate

Established Member
Reaction score
i didn't see it either; a bigger letter size for " the latest news" and a red line instead of blue would make it more noticeable.

dave01_us

Established Member
Reaction score
Shedding??????? you mean there is a chance i might shed on some of these meds?? whats this all about :lol:

ShedMaster

Reaction score
dave01_us said:
Shedding??????? you mean there is a chance i might shed on some of these meds?? whats this all about :lol:

exactly, how can hairloss treatments cause one to 'lose' hair? :cry:

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback guys! Its invaluable. Isn't amazing how the brain works? Something can be right in front of your face but you don't notice it because of some subtle traits about it, or the location, etc...

We will make it more noticeable.

FYI ... we've added two new articles up there, so check them out. VERY informative stuff from Dr. Sawaya, and we encourage you to email info@ghoclinic.com if you're in Orlando, Miami, LA, or San Fran and would be able to attend the meet & greets. Dr. Gho is a huge name and 1 year ago people would have literally killed to meet and shake his hand... Take advantage of the opportunity.

HairLossTalk.com

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
We're working on the box thing at the top, so sorry for the appearance right now.

HairLossTalk.com

You like the dates like that? LOL ...

flux

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Well it certainly stands out more ;)

Jack_the_Lad

Established Member
Reaction score
I think the colour scheme should be kept in line with everything else on the website and all it's fimilar layouts

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
Not sure I like the orange, but ... what do you guys think?

HairLossTalk.com