Question about receeding hair lines

baldieone

Reaction score
Sorry if this has been addressed before, but I just recently have started losing a significant amount of hair from my front hair line, but just a little from the back. I saw on the FAQ's that rogaine and some other products "may" work on rceeding hairlines, even though they claim no to.

Does anyone have any experience and advice on whether any products work well on receeding hair lines if used early on?

Thanks so much

Rob

crayola

Reaction score
check the resource library, there is a study on propecia and the frontal hairline. http://www.hairlosstalk.com/resourcelibrary/

The reason they claim not to is because they can't. The FDA trials concentrated on the crown area and therefore that is the only place they can claim effectiveness. It does seem that propecia and rogaine work on the hairline but for some reason not as well as they work further back on the head--but they still work. The reason for this is still unknown unfortunately.

guy83

Established Member
Reaction score
where can i get the cheapest Propecia? And how effective are Propecia's subsitutes? You know, herbal propecia and stuff.

Slartibartfast

Reaction score
In the miscellaneous section of the forum index page you'll find a sub-index called the Propecia Dumping Ground made up of posts about where to buy proscar/propecia etc.