Question about generic propecia

zaireeka

Reaction score
After reading this message board for a little while I have come to the conclusion that it is worth trying Propecia and Nizoral(sp) to see how it works out, possibly adding minoxidil later (i have tried it before but found it to be a pain in the arse, so would prefer to avoid it). However genuine propecia is really too expensive. I have seen a number of websites selling 'generic' propecia, manufactured in India. Does anyone have any experience of generic propecia? Is it just as reliable? and can anyone recommend a reliable website to buy it through?

ps I dont really fancy buying proscar and cutting it, i know a lot of people recommend it but i want to know that i am getting exactly the same dose each day, and dont really trust my cutting capabilities.

Cheers for any help.

Grantspots

Established Member
Reaction score
Oh my gawd.

Stay away from it, it'll grow hair on yer heyad. And it's awfully expensive for such a low price option. And those India labs? It's not like they're trained or something.

You'll need a spoon too.

jerry grant

zaireeka

Reaction score
LOL. oh dear that does sound like an unfortunate side-effect, but i guess i could put up with a little extra hair on my head as long as theres a decent chance of the promised erectile disfunctions.
Any idea of a reliable place to get it?