Question about diffuse thinnging and buzz cut

asdf2

Reaction score
Hi, I'm 20 and been losing my hair for about a year now on the top. Think you guys call it diffuse thinning. Gotten quite bad past my fringe then got loads of hair on my fringe, back and sides. Probably gonna get a number one cut tomorrow. Do ya reckon it will be noticably thinner on top after I buzz it or will it look better cause all the hair on my head is that short? Sorry for any spelling mistakes, been out on the piss all night.

Jay Tee

Established Member
Reaction score
Hard to say without seeing a picture of your hair, but in my opinion it looks better in most cases with the buzz cut. I say go for it.

itchy080

Established Member
Reaction score
i have diffuse thinning, buzzed my hair to a 1 last week, best thing i have ever done, not constantly looking in the mirror-which is the best benefit, girls have been coming up to me complemating me(strange cuz ihad a fauhawk and i thought tht was more appealing-go figure), ive also hit the gym the last year which helps a lot to get away with the cut
i started rogaine last week, i hope to keep it cut like this for the next 4 months or so then grow it back to see the results
i now also do not feel the fear i once did about baldness becuz i can get away with this cut...
but go for it!
:freaked:

asdf2

Reaction score
cool, gonna go for it today. Can't be bothered spending money on any sort of treatment etc. Just gonna accept that its going and get rid of it before it can fall out! I'm also like 6 foot 3 and quite in shape at the moment so I reckon I should be able to pull it off.