Question about Cu peptides

21gone

Established Member
Reaction score
I am sorry if this has already been posted, but I do not have time to do a thorough search. I am not that bad as far as hairloss is concerned, but I can definitley see my future thinning taking me at a NW2 or past that. I still grow hair that can be at this time about 4 inches in length in the thinning area, so the thinning there just has not taken its full grasp so to speak. I do however have a receding hairling none the less, I still see little hairs some that have pigment and some that do not, I was wondering if I would add folligen or another type of CU peptide if that would speed up any regrowth? I do not want to use minoxidil yet because I really do not want the dependant hair and I would like to wait and see what the finasteride does that I have been using. So my question would be can Cu peptides speed up my results at least a little? I know it will not work quite like minoxidil but if it would give me at least a little edge I would be content. Any help would be great.

JesusFreak

Established Member
Reaction score
I'd say Cu peptides double the rate of hair growth. I go in for a hair cut twice as often as I used to. Get it on your fingers and the growth rate of you nails will double also-good for chicks i guess.

The Cu peptides in tricomin and American Crew do not turn blonde hair green. Also, skinbiolgy makes a form of folligen that doesn't have the green pigments-for people with blonde hair.

21gone

Established Member
Reaction score
So do I go with Tin peptides or copper peptides and which brand would be the best as there are so many out there? Any other personal expierences would be great with a certain product i.e. folligen, tricomin, I am just trying to gage where my money would be best spent.

21gone

Established Member
Reaction score
Bump, I am just trying to see what the brand of choice is out there that most seem to stand behind. Any help would be great.

Cassin

Reaction score
21gone said:
So do I go with Tin peptides or copper peptides and which brand would be the best as there are so many out there? Any other personal expierences would be great with a certain product i.e. folligen, tricomin, I am just trying to gage where my money would be best spent.

I think...Folligen is the only company that makes "Tin-Peptides"

What to go with...........

Folligen IMO is the best hands down. They have the highest % of Copper-Peptides. With that, your getting a greener color to it that will no doubt keep you indoors for the night.

Tricomin I haven't used......but

American Crew uses the Procyte formula which makes Tricomin but I doubt it is exactly the same. I have used this version of copper-Peptides and I love it. It dries very fast and is only slighly blue and is undetecable after 30 minutes. I can use it before I go to work. I wouldn't rely on it to cure my irritation alone though. I use Folligen on those rare nights I don't go out.

Dr Proctor makes a version of Copper-peptides as well, but I know very little about it. As with his other products, I am sure it is a tad more expensive than the norm.

If you have blonde hair, try "Tin-Peptides" or American Crew.

If not, go for Folligen first. You can get it from this site.