question about a hair transplant

wangho75

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I have diffuse thinning and I generally have hair coverage all over, very thin, with a V shape hairline with more thinning on the crown. As long as the thinning could be stabilized with the use of finasteride, min, etc, is it possible to have transplants spread all over the scalp to help thicken instead of only having a slick spot restored? I'd like to have about a thousand FU's to help fill in the V, then about 1000 around the crown and spread throughout the scalp. Can this be done?

Gilgamesh

Established Member
Reaction score
yes, don't let anyone discourage you

anything you want can be done

Dr.Armani will probably help you

google him up

wangho75

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Gilgamesh said:
yes, don't let anyone discourage you

anything you want can be done

Dr.Armani will probably help you

google him up

hmm.. checked him out.. very interesting! Y'know, since the american dollar is worth alot more in Canada, im betting americans can get this done much cheaper in Toronto than in the states, eh?

Axon

Reaction score
Moved to the appropriate forum. I suggest you look around a bit before committing to one Doctor or another.

May I also suggest the FUE style hair transplantation. There is less scarring but it is ultimately more expensive.

wangho75

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I dont care much about scarring as I have always styled my hair with bangs, not flipped up like every other hair transplant guy I see.

wangho75

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Im just wondering if you HAVE to have the fron hair flipped up like I see EVERY hair transplant patient. I haven't seen one that has bangs, but I guess they're just trying to better show off the restoration. I want to be able to style it whichever way I please.

G

Wangho i had 1300 grafts performed 11 months ago now check my pictures out.Im over the moon go for it i say.You wont look back dissapointed thats for sure.

Damo