Pumpkin Seeds

mankurt

Reaction score
I donated blood a couple of weeks ago and I wanted to compensate the loss of iron by eating foods rich in iron.

So, I researched the Internet and found out that pumpkin seeds are very rich in iron. Then I read some more articles about pumpkin seeds and learnt that people with prostate problems benefit from eating it. Now read this:

"Pumpkin seeds contain protective compounds called phytosterols, which may be responsible for shrinking the prostate, says Schar. They also contain chemicals that may prevent some transformation of testosterone into dihydrotestosterone (DHT). High levels of DHT are associated with enlarged prostate."

Does it ring a bell?

I have been having 1/4 Dilaprost (Proscar clone) daily and yes, I recently began supplementing it with pumpkin seeds. Actually, I'm eating pumpkin seeds at this very moment. I hope it works.

By the way, I learnt that it's also rich in zinc.

edit: You shouldn't donate blood if there's any finasteride present in your bloodstream. You should wait at least one month after your last pill.

From Istanbul with love, comrades.

mankurt

Reaction score
I'm in my late twenties and I think/hope I got some more time before I begin to worry about my prostate. What concerns me right know is my hair. I take 1/4 Proscar and eat pumpkin seeds to keep my hair at the top of my head.

Propecia (1mg of finasteride) was discovered accidentally when prostate patients using Proscar (5mgs of finasteride) got some hair regrowth. I think the key words here are DHT inhibition, because DHT is bad for both your prostate and your hair.

Of course it would be nice if I got a healthier prostate thanks to my efforts to tackle hairloss.

I wish y'all healthy hairs, healthy prostates and healthy everthing, my brothers of all nations.

mankurt

Reaction score
"The foods I make sure to get everyday:
carrots - Vitamin A and E
asparagus - B vitamins
soybeans - B vitiamins along with a ton of other good stuff
lecithin - inositol and choline (b vitamins)
Black Beans - fiber and ability to reduce blood level toxins
Clove of Garlic - Reduces toxins in the system"

Wow! It sounds really healthy. You may soon emerge as a Popeyesque superhero my friend ;)