proscar without prescription

ssjrexboi

Reaction score
hello. i am just curious if anybody here can give me some details about how to obtain proscar legally here in the U.S. without a prescription. i am only 21 years old, and i dont know any doctors who would prescribe proscar to me. as a broke college student, i cannot afford to buy propecia. from what i have learned here, it seems a much more economical choice to use proscar cut into 4ths since the active ingredient is the same.

i have read on this website, as well as other sources that i found from google, that it is legal to import a 3 month supply of a prescription drug without prescription from overseas. however, upon visiting the fda website, i became unsure if this would be a real option for me. it says on their website that it is legal to import a 3 month supply. however, it also says they can hold the shipment in customs if:

"1. personal importation of products that represent either a direct or indirect health risk; or

2. the promotion of unapproved foreign products for mail order shipment; or repeated importation of products that represent fraud*."

looking through the fda website sent me mixed signals. some parts say that it is ok to import, while other parts of the website say something along the lines of "maybe".

has anyone here from the U.S. had any success in ordering proscar online without a prescription, or could enlighten me a little bit more about the process? please note that i am looking for personal experiences and not speculation from the internet - as i have already read that. i just need some verification that this actually is an option for me, because i don't want to spend the little money i have on something that will be detained in customs.

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
The FDA has a reputation for being extremely indecisive on this issue. Not really indecisive but moreso putting strong words of caution out there for online finasteride suppliers while at the same time passing no laws making it actually illegal. So they do raids and they send legal letters and they confiscate things and make examples of certain suppliers, but still to this date there is no specific *LAW* saying its illegal. There's a huge gray area, and .. my personal opinion is that its going to get even "huger" because as Propecia is around for longer, its going to be recognized as safe more and more ... and I doubt it will be such a big item on the FDA's radar in the future. Really wish that a generic of propecia could be made, legally, here in the states, when the patent runs out that Merck has on Propecia ... that would do us all a lot of good.

HairLossTalk.com

Rage

Established Member
Reaction score
I think i'm starting to become like a broken record here.. that being

Why not get Proscar?

And also, i doubt Propecia will ever be available without prescription... surely you know what happens if a pregnant woman even touches the things right !!!

Cassin

Reaction score
Rage their are a lot of things out there dangerous to women like that. Most OTC drugs have warnings on them. Thats all you have to do, put on a warning and your legally safe.

ssjrexboi

Reaction score
Rage said:
I think i'm starting to become like a broken record here.. that being

Why not get Proscar?

!!!

if you read the topic thats what i am asking about...lol.

douggie, thanks for the info. any other sites? :p