Proscar, Revivogen, Nizoral: Really light, fine hair growth

JasonAnthony31

Reaction score
Hey guys,

My name is Jason. I am a 31 year old guy who noticed my hairline starting to recede at the age of 29. I am currently in the early stages of male pattern baldness, and I am doing everything I can to prevent its progression....I have been taking Proscar - 1.25 mg/day - for slightly over 2 months, and I apply Revivogen to my hairline area nightly. In addition, I alternate the use of Nizoral Shampoo and Revivogen shampoo( I use each one every other night).
So far, my hairline has not receded any further, and I have noticed that I have alot of really, really fine, light hairs starting to grow in in the receded areas of my hairline.....Is this a good sign? There's a whole bunch of these light-colored hairs, and I'm hoping they progress and turn into dark, thick hairs.......Also, when I apply Revivogen every night, some of the liquid runs down my forehead, which I wipe off.....However, in the areas of my forehead that the liquid runs down, I have developed alot of these really fine, light hairs - the same one's that I have in the receded areas - and am wondering if anyone else has experienced this??????

Overall, my hair is still pretty thick, and I can't see any bald spots anywhere...It's just the damn hairline; I want it to go back to the way it was...LOL.........All my uncles on both sides of the family are bald; many of them were almost completely bald by the time they were my age.....So, at least I know I am wayyyy ahead of them in that aspect....But my dad - who is 63 - still has alot of hair...........Should I be using anything else other than the Revivogen, Nizoral and Proscar? I take a multi-vitamin also.....But what else would you recommened????

jeffsss

Reaction score
cool, good luck with your venture..

nizoral/finasteride is a good combo, that's what most people are on so you should

unfourtunatly the hairline is the hardest spot to keep.

cook'n'milkies

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: Proscar, Revivogen, Nizoral: Really light, fine hair gr

JasonAnthony31 said:
Should I be using anything else other than the Revivogen, Nizoral and Proscar? I take a multi-vitamin also.....But what else would you recommened????

Minoxidil 5% on the hairline.

Biotin and MSM if you feel like it. These are supplements and not essential, but they promote cell regeneration and a healthy hair/scalp environment.