Proscar in Amsterdam

vidareal

Reaction score
Hi guys.

Anyone know how to get proscar in Amsterdam. Got my supply in Ireland but am working here for the moment and my supply is very low. Do i have to get a doctors appointment (will any doctor do?) to get a prescription.

Tnks.

SunRise77

Reaction score
Hi Vidareal,
I am from Ireland too, can I ask How did you get your Proscar in Ireland? Did you go for doctor to get prescription?

Cheers,
SunRise

vidareal

Reaction score
Hi sunrise.

I went to a hair surgeon in blackrock. i can find out his name but you should be able to google it. i would recommend doing that as he advised me go on proscar and mix. talked about hair implants which are not as scary as i thought.

he charges 300euros but i hope that a normal GP can now prescribe the tablets for me.

there are some side effects of proscar (they go after a while) but you should see a good Doctor to explain them to you.

if you have any more questions fire away. only too happy to help a fellow irishman.

cheers....

SunRise77

Reaction score
Thanks a lot vidareal for your input mate, I am on Proscar already and want to get more supply.

Cheers

vidareal

Reaction score
SunRise77 said:
Thanks a lot vidareal for your input mate, I am on Proscar already and want to get more supply.

Cheers

Where did you get your original batch ? How do you find the stuff ?