Propecia withdrawl?

capm56

Reaction score
I was on propecia for a long time and was doing well hairwise but was having touble with side effects. I went to one pill every other day last year. My hair was better than ever and it seemed to work just fine. About 11 months after the switch, I went to 1/4 to 1/3 of a pill each day. I got really oily skin and scalp, lot's of acne. Now my hair is noticably thinner infront. Could I have had a rebound from dropping my dose? I am scared to loose more but really don't want to go back to 1mg day. Even .5 mg/day makes me feel foggy. I am very sensitive to medication and judging by the published research, a lower dose should have worked fine :(

Thanks for the input!!!
capm

capm56

Reaction score
Anyone?

Actually:

I just did the math. I was on every other day or even 3/week for a year with no problem. Then, super loss when switching to 1/3- 1/4 per day.

Any ideas? What should I do now?

Thanks!!

capm

kim jong il

Reaction score
Check out my post on what happened when i went from daily dose to every other day (EOD).

If my experience is anything to go by, it's possible you were on track to lose big time on the EOD regimen and that it didn't hit til you switched to 1/4 a day. ie. you are blaming the 1/4 a day regimen when in fact it was the 11 months at EOD that did the damage.