PROPECIA-WEIRD SHED/WEIRD REGROWTH

Reaction score
Hi !

I've been on propecia for 9 months. During the first 6 months, nothing. I had noticed a small increase in shedding. However, the loss was weird. Hair I was loosing were both thick (at the tip) and thin (at the root). I concluded that the hair was thinning in the same cycle because of the propecia shock.

Did someone experience that ?

Around the 6th month, I noticed some 'velus' hairs at my temples. Now these hair grow in thick normal hair, but since I've lost many hairs since I 've begun propecia I can't call it a 'real' regrowth. They are just hairs I've lost since the beginning of the treatment, not hairs that stayed dormant and micronized.

What's weird is that I only experience this kind of vellus-hair-to-thick-hair growth at my temples, nothing at the front (geez I've lost....) or mid front. I still shed, but I hesitate to quit propecia since there is regrowth at my temples...

does it take longer for regrowth in some part of the scalp under propecia ?

on http://www.hairlosstalk.com/productrevi ... /propecia/ "Shedding rarely lasts more than 4 months, and typically results in a sudden "awakening" of large numbers of hairs."...well, I'd be glad to hear from someone who can confirm that...

also started xandrox 5 one week ago....

peace
R.

VOVVIE

Established Member
Reaction score
hahahha.. your hair will prolly never ever grow the same way again.. and thanks to propecia most of it will fall out and never grow back...

VOVVIE

Established Member
Reaction score
JK>....

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :boom: :boom: :boom: :boom: :boom: :boom: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :smoke: :smoke: :smoke: :smoke: :badmood: :ididit: :ididit: :ididit: :ididit: :ididit: :ididit: :ididit: :ididit: :ididit: :ididit: :ididit: :ididit: :ididit: :ididit: :ididit: :ididit: :ididit: :ididit: :ididit: :ididit: :ididit: :ididit: :ididit: :eek:nfire: :eek:nfire: :eek:nfire: :eek:nfire: :eek:nfire: :eek:nfire: :eek:nfire:

Reaction score
moron...

SBs4LIFE

Reaction score
yeah...what a douchebag. It seems that what its doing is taking hair that was in the miniaturization phase and making it fall out then grow thicker and darker. Doesnt sound too bad to me at all. Im on month three of propecia and i just started to experience increased loss or shedding about 2 weeks ago. It kinda freaks me out but i think the best thing to do is stick it out. Good luck

Reaction score
oh yeah ?! but How long did it take to regrow hairs you had lost during your propecia treatment ? did it grow back thick and dark immediately ? or did it go through a very thin thin phase to become thicker and thicker ?

Do you shed seriously currently ?

I have plenty of vellus hairs where 'real' hairs were (before beginning of propecia regimen). They are so ridiculous (1-2-3mm) ! Sometimes one of them grows and BAM! a real thick hair. but damn, it takes sooo long (more than 4 months maybe from the little vellus sh*t to thick hair). And obviously I loose more hairs in the the front than I grow....

So, I think that these vellus hairs need a little kick-*** stimulant. Added xandrox recently. Hope to see results by the and of summer.

peace
R