Propecia vs. Finpecia

Senf

Reaction score
Just a quick question, does anyone know anything about the differance between Propecia and the Indian version of it Finpecia. I am just starting to look into these and Finpecia is abotu 1/4 of the cost of Propecia. Anyone know if it is as good or any information about it?

Thank you.

Stingray

Reaction score
From what I heard it's identical. But you run the risk of getting shafted when buying online from other countries.

You've been warned.

Grantspots

Established Member
Reaction score
Stingray said:
From what I heard it's identical. But you run the risk of getting shafted when buying online from other countries.
It is identical 1 mg finasteride. And you run the risk of getting shafted when buying online from anywhere.

jerry grant

supreo

Reaction score
I bought my Fincar from http://www.dru-online.com/dru.cgi
I just received my shipment yesterday June 10, and I ordered it on May 26. So it only took about 2 weeks, just like they said.
I bought 60 tablets for only $51.99 total. 60 tablets x 5mg = 300 day supply for really really cheap! I just hope it works.....anyways, I wasn't shafted so I would recommend them. The only weird thing was how it was shipped to me. The tablets were in little foil packets wrapped with sticky foam stuff, and put inside an envelope lined with plastic.

Grantspots

Established Member
Reaction score
supreo said:
The only weird thing was how it was shipped to me. The tablets were in little foil packets wrapped with sticky foam stuff, and put inside an envelope lined with plastic.
That's normal - they buy it in bulk. As long as the foil packets are sealed and labled correctly, you are good to go.

jerry grant

nomad

Established Member
Reaction score
Any adult prescription drugs must be signed for when it comes Fed-Ex or UPS. At least that is what I have experienced.

Nomad

supreo

Reaction score
no, i didn't sign anything. it arrived in my mailbox in a white envelope, not by fed ex or ups, but regular snail mail. i guess it's like a protect your privacy kind of thing....which is good for me.

dave02861

Reaction score
I was using Propecia for about a year and my hairloss halted, then I bought Finpecia and now my hair loss has accelerated again. I just wasted a year's worth of progress. I'm going back to Propecia.