Propecia - thinning cycles .....

need_help_urgently

Reaction score
Hi all, I have been using propecia and regaine for 10 months now, and had great success, so much so I had full regrowth, it wasn't too bad before hand. But, after 4 months of success I noticed my hair thinning at the crown and a section on top of my head, this lasted for 2 months, then grew thick again. 4 months on from this (now), it's going thin again, im half confident it will again grow thicker as before, but I was wondering if anybody else had experienced this, as I considered giving up the first time it went thin, but this seems like the way ot works for me, thick and thin in phases !!!

H/B

Established Member
Reaction score
same happend here, just stay with your routine. it will recover.
sometime the first attempts are shortlived. at 16 months my hair is growing better than it has in years :)

pologuy514

Established Member
Reaction score
Propecia Thinning Cycles

I've been on Propecia now for about 8 months. I haven't noticed any real changes except for the back of my head including the crown is still intact. The sides are starting to go worse than before. I'm really worried that propecia will only keep the back of my head from thinning. Do you think it will work for the sides and front as well?

abcdefg

Reaction score
I think propecia just synchronizes all the hair phases more so its more noticeable.