PROPECIA Stopped , starting minoxidil/ advice on current regime?!

GoldiLoX

Reaction score
Finesteride Stopped , Start minoxidil: advice on regime!

After a year 1.5 years of finesteride the side effects greatly outweighed the pros. It's been 4 months since discontinuing and i'm just now noticing some thinning on the upper corners of my hair line. So I decided to start rogaine, its been 9 days and the receding areas are getting worse and fast. I'm really trying not to loose my $#!*. I could really use some help from those who have experience with this and some knowledge on what adjuncts or stacks I should be using along with minoxidil . The amount of information for hair loss is overwhelming and reminds me of trying to research exercise supplements. There is so much junk , and money thrown at marketing , its incredibly difficult to sort threw all the BS to find the few things that are necessary and proven to work.

Here is my current regimen
Romaine 5% 2 x day
Nizoral shampoo 3 x week
biotin 10k mags

Any thing I could change , add, supplements that you have tried or know to work. I understand with out blocking DHT and finesteride it going to be tough, but nothing will be as hard as the horrible side effects I got from that medication. Thank you for help it is greatly appreciated!!

ADD Note: If I were to add dht blocker. Should I go with a topical or natural or both? If so what are some you recommend that have least amount of side effects?