propecia question from a fellow shedder, PLEASE HELP!!!

jilanchis

Reaction score
Hay guys,

I've been using Propecia ever since it first came out (I believe it's been around 7 or 8 years). The first 3-4 years the effects were awesome-I got a lot of my hair back....however, the last 2 years lots of that hair is shedding again and I'm slowly going back to square one....anyone else has had propecia's effect wear away on them over time???

On another note, any thoughts on the hairmax laser comb??? [/b]

antonio666

Reaction score
first of all,how long did it take for your hair to start getting better when you started propecia 7 years ago,and when did you feel that you started returning to baseline.My opinion is that if propecia is losing it,s kick start avodart,it may be a risk but as you were a good responder to propecia,

i bet that you will be a good responder to avodart

jilanchis

Reaction score
antonio666 said:
first of all,how long did it take for your hair to start getting better when you started propecia 7 years ago,and when did you feel that you started returning to baseline.My opinion is that if propecia is losing it,s kick start avodart,it may be a risk but as you were a good responder to propecia,

i bet that you will be a good responder to avodart

Thanks for your reply, I started seeing results within the first 3 months. I've been going back to my baseline slowly for 2-3 years now....what's avodart? what are the side effects? how can I get it?