Propecia may contribute to neurodegeneration

Ende

Reaction score
Yeah... what the f*** is the point in delaying new medication for several years? What the authorities say, doesn't matter. There is no guarantees in relation to drug use. It really boils down to your own tolerance. A drug which is regarded as safe, and harmless for you, may kill another.

guybrush

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have been suffering from severe finasteride-related muscular problems over the last 2 months. Good to know that it's all DHT dependent and thus it should go away once I'm back to T and DHT normal levels.

It's been 10 days after discontinuation and I have experienced a mild improvement. To give you an idea I was training 4/5 days per week, 8km each day on average (sometimes even 20km) and within a few weeks a was unable to run 3km at the same pace because my muscles started to hurt and get tight.

For those in a similar situation alpha lipoic acid (ALA) might help to some extent: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21061900

I'm currently taking ALA and doing cardio daily with a static bike, the only way to train without hurting my muscles and tendons, and I'm positive that I'm gonna get rid of this soon.

Thanks for this thread guys! :)